1. Hunter Ligget - Forks were moving around. I really liked the seamlessness of it. There was also no camera shake, and the forks really looked like they were moving around by themselves. Well done!
2. William Liu - Harlem shake marker board. This one I think had the best idea, and it was well done also. It didn't let me down, and it got to just the right amount of crazy for a Harlem shake video. Also, he topped it all off with a really well drawn meme. Good job William.
3. Anjali Jain - Tangled Marker board. You could tell that a lot of effort went into this. It was very very good for being drawn with expos and on a marker board. It actually looked like the movie. Also, that's one of the best parts of the whole movie. I really liked it!
No comments:
Post a Comment