Poop

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday, January 23

Journal -  Why do you think cyber bullying is such a big issue? Do you think cyber bullying happens in your community and here at Blue Valley High School? Have you ever witnessed cyber bullying? Explain your thoughts and feels about this topic.

Cyber-bullying is a big issue because it is serious. There is no denying, it is a dangerous thing. People have lost their life because of it, and others have taken other's lives because of it. I know it happens here at Blue Valley high, but I don't sincerely believe that it is an enormous problem. I have witnessed cyber bullying. I think that it is sad that the people who I have witnessed cyber-bullying others have to hide behind a username. I know that may sound harsh, but i think that the person who is the target should at least be able to know who is bullying them, that way it is easier to combat and end the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment